Sunday, October 25, 2009

The purpose of this blog

You've probably been directed here from UG and so don't need this explanation.

If not: Ultimate-Guitar.com is a guitar-oriented internet discussion board. In 'The Pit' (the off-topic section) we have a 'Relationship thread' where users come for advice, and this is a sort of complementary handbook/FAQ type blog. Other users are starting similar blogs to handle different aspects of what the relationship thread gives advice on, at least I think they are, and I'll link to them as I discover them.

I should point out here that I am young, and I have no experience with marriages or serious adult relationships, or relationships involving children or shared accommodation or any other sort of financial agreement. I won't give advice on such relationships (because my advice would be fucking terrible anyway), so I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment